[Upcycled Plastic] Antibacterial Phone Pouch
MINIWIZ’s universal phone pouch combines fashion, sustainability, functionality, and antibacterial/virus repellent features that has a 99.9% effectiveness rate against bacteria. Made from 2 recycled water bottles and fused with silver-ion injected fibers, the product is not only environmentally friendly, but meticulously designed to be minimal, multipurpose, and recycled again. It is more than a product - it is a better lifestyle choice aiming to keep you healthy. Ask the 300+ early crowdfunding backers who have rated it 4.5 stars.
Material: AG+ infused post-consumer recycled PET fiber
Specification: 18.8cm* 10.7cm* 1.3cm
- Contains positively charged silver ions (Ag+) to remove microbes from your phone on contact.
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, and repels viruses.
- Effectively reducing and blocking bacterial/ viral contamination.
- Made from laser-cut recycled rPET plastic fibers for cleaner oceans.
- Lightweight and fits all phones.
- Can be used to carry phones, credit cards, money, and anything else passed from person to person covered in potentially dangerous bacterial and viral microbes.
- Collaboration with the One Ocean Foundation.
Made with recycled PET plastic bottle fibers to keep plastic out of the oceans and landfills.