Kryptonite to the viruses/bacteria, pleasing to the eyes and comfortable to the ears. This panel is a universal acoustic solution for every place and need. Made from recycled PET felt and shaped with our proprietary 3D pressing technique, MINIWIZ’s signature wall panels are nano coated with recycled aluminum, which drastically reduces 99.9% of bacteria count, while repelling viruses. This material is recycled and recyclable, offering outstanding acoustic properties and sustainability. A perfect solution for homes, offices, open places and restaurants. Our design invites you to get creative - with 2 colors and a wide range of applications, the design possibilities are truly endless.
- Recycled PET Felt: In our design and production processes, we are always looking at where environmental thinking and economic improvement intersect, aiming for zero-waste. The panel is made from over 80% post consumer Food-grade rPET plastic bottles.
- Silver Ion: Silver Nanoparticles are known to be a highly effective, natural agent, proven safe to humans, animals and plants, and are present in everyday products such as phones, screens, textiles, etc. Injected with medical grade AG+, and trusted/verified by doctors, the same proprietary methods are applied at a leading Taiwan hospital in effort to combat the pandemic.
- Suitable for interior ceiling and walls
- Approximately 26 pieces per 9.3 sq meters (100 sq feet)
- Specs: 600mm wide x 600mm tall and 28mm deep, weight: 840g (1.85 lb) (6 pcs G.W. : 7.47 kg ; 12 pcs G.W. : 14.78 kg)
- Acoustics: 100 mm cavity: Class A, with 50 mm rockwool: Class A, direct on wall: Class D
- Environment & Sustainability: PET Felt is made of recycled bottles. PET Felt is both recycled as well as recyclable itself.
- Fire Safety: The glass wool core is tested and classified as non-combustible according to ASTM E84 Class A.